Preparing for GDPR
Military navigator of Ukraine is serious about the confidentiality of data
What is GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) comes into force from May 25, 2018. GDPR automatically becomes a legitimate force in all 28 member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area (EU/EEA).
The purpose of GDPR is:
- Harmonisation of data protection legislation throughout the EU;
- Modernization of data protection laws in light of technological changes;
- Strengthening of citizens ‘ rights;
- Increase of requirements for responsibility and responsibilities of data controllers and data handlers;
- Improve the process of creating user accounts as well as controlling the observance of data protection laws;
- Ensure greater transparency in how the data is used, by whom and for what.
GDPR applies to companies (irrespective of their membership in the EU), which process personal data of persons residing in the EU, including personal data of clients of the military navigator of Ukraine, as well as their end customers and employees.
How does the military navigator of Ukraine perform GDPR?
Military navigator of Ukraine handles personal data simultaneously as a controller and as a data handler. We are very serious about our commitment to fulfilling GDPR, so we have prepared a programme of action to introduce new regulations. Our program includes the following:
- Audit of our global data processing activity;
- Data security assessment;
- Ensuring compliance with the relevant conditions of our representatives who perform the duties of the data handlers and authorized handlers.
- Improve your Web site’s cookie usage policies and similar technologies. Making changes to marketing electronic messages and information collection mechanisms for visitors ‘ preferences: Click here to see our updated policy for using cookies.
What is the obligation of Ukraine’s Sebesmilitary navigator to clients and data subjects?
Company military navigator of Ukraine is obliged to meet the requirements of GDPR in practice. This means that processing our clients ‘ data, we are obliged to do the following:
- Your consent is to process only the personal data you control and the responsibility you are responsible for. This agreement is guided between us, written instructions or provisions of the law.
- Use the appropriate level of technical and organizational measures in our offices to prevent risks that accompany data processing. This also concerns the security risks of working stations, gateways, and servers. In addition, we are obliged to implement a robust password protection policy, provide daily antivirus updates, use encryption and SSL VPN for external access, ensure secure access to our systems through a wired and Wireless networks, have centralized control over the patch, control access, enforce policies and training programs by our representatives.
- To make all possible efforts to provide access to personal data only to authorized persons, subjects of confidential obligations.
- Involve authorized data handlers only to assist in the supply you services to which you have given consent. Our authorized handlers, like us, will be obliged to follow no less strict rules.
- Be sure to notify you in case your instructions will contradict the provisions outlined in GDPR. We in no case will not be able to create deliberate conditions that may result in violation of you GDPR.
- To help you process any requests that will be sent from the data subjects (individuals), to exercise their rights or to meet any regulatory inquiries.
- Immediately notify you of any breach or suspicion of infringement that may compromise or endanger the safety of your data.
- To transmit personal data outside the EU/EEA under the relevant legal security measures.
The above list is not complete. The Military navigator of Ukraine undertakes to fulfill all its duties according to the GDPR as a personal data processor, provided by our clients or their end customers with the consent.
If you have any questions regarding our approach to confidentiality data, please email us at email@example.com, we will be happy to answer them.